PMA long course is the regular commission, offered by Pakistan Army. The previous PMA Long course was 150 and the next course will be 152. PMA long course announced twice a year. Once in the March and second time in the month of October. The March course is known as an even course and the October course is known as an odd course. To Join Pak Army through PMA Long Course you should have minimum inter/DEA/O level qualifications to apply in PMA L/C.
The training duration of PMA LC 151 is two years at Pakistan Military Academy. These two years are divided into six terms. PMA Long course cadets study BMAS (Bachelor of Military Art and Science) during their training period. After training cadets are awarded by the rank of second lieutenant.
If you want to become engineer in Pak Army than you should apply in Technical Cadet course in which candidates can apply after FSC Pre engineering & ICS. However, females can apply in Lady Cadet Course after 16 years of education.
Expected Date & Online Registration
The expected date for PMA long course 151 is October 13, 2022. The online registration will be started from 18 October April 2022 to 18 November 2022. To apply online visit the official website of Join Pakistan Army.
In order to apply offline for PMA long course 151, visit the nearest AS&RC (Army Selection & Recruitment Center). Website take 72 hours to generate your the test date so keep patience and don’t worry. PMA long course details are listed below.
Eligibility Criteria For PMA Long Course
Eligibility criteria to Join Pak Army through 151 PMA Long Course is given as:
|Country||Pakistan & Dual Nationals (after selection have to withdraw other nationality)|
|Organization||Pakistan Army (Armed Force)|
|Age Relaxation||3 months upper & lower|
|Marital Status||Unmarried (Married personnel of the Armed Forces over 20 years of age is eligible)|
|Course Duration||2 Years (Divided Into 6 Terms)|
|Application Start Date||18 October 2022|
|Application End Date||18 November 2022|
|Preliminary Tests||21 November 2022 – 21 December 2022 (Except Saturday, Sunday)|
- Candidates with foreign nationality can apply but have to drop foreign nationality after selection.
- Candidate should be unmarried
- Only a married serving solider above the age of 20 year is eligible to apply in PMA Long Course.
- Minimum height is 5.4 feet (165 cm).
- A-level/DAE/FA/ICS or having any equivalent degree are eligible to apply.
- A candidate should qualify the minimum given physical and medical standards.
- Candidate should not kick out from any armed force training academy.
- Candidates those are twice not recommended by ISSB are not eligible to apply.
- A candidate is only eligible for marks relaxation is he studied or lived in special areas.
PMA Long Course 151 Details
PMA long course 151 details are given below. You should qualify one eligibility requirement from one of these.
|Degree||Minimum Marks||Age Requirement|
|Inter/DAE/A-level||55 % marks||17-22 Years|
|BSC/BS (2 Year)||60 % marks +
50% marks in Inter
|BS(4 years)||60 % marks +
50% marks in Inter
|Serving Soldiers||60% marks in Inter||17-25 Years|
|Rural Areas||5-10 % marks relaxation||As Above Years|
- Minimum 55 % marks in FA/FSc/DAE/O-level.
- Candidates who secure 60% mks or above in BA/ B.Sc./ B.S (Hons) and BBA/ BPA along 50% marks in FA/ FSc are eligible for PMA Long Course
- 50% marks for serving Army Soldiers.
- Candidates who have studied FSC Part-1 and Advance Subsidiary exam 2022 can also apply on “Hope Certificate of 55% Marks” duly issued by Head of the Institution.
In-Eligibility Conditions For PMA Long Course
- Twice rejected by Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB).
- Tested within four months (120 days) gap of previous appearance in Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) except waiver granted by the competent authority.
- Dismissed/removed/debarred from Government Service including Armed Forces.
- Convicted in a Court of Law for any heinous offence (to be ascertained by the competent military authority).
- Permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board (PUF by AMB).
PMA Long Course 151 Syllabus & Selection Procedure
|Test Type||Total Questions||Total Time|
|Verbal Intelligence Test||65 Questions||30 minutes|
|Non-Verbal Intelligence Test||75 Questions||35 minutes|
In intelligence test, number and character series, odd one out, comparison types of question appeared to check the problem-solving capabilities of a candidate.
In non-verbal intelligence test, diagrams, shapes, puzzles appears and you have selected the most suitable match for it. It is easy as compared to a verbal intelligence test.
These medical test are taken in PMA long course medical test. Unfit candidates will be referred to the nearest CMH (Combined Military Hospital).
- Chest expansion
- Flat feet
- Carry angle
- Knocking knee
PMA Long Course physical test is taken at the nearest army ground. These tests are taken in physical test.
|Test Type||Test Requirement||Total Time|
|Running||1.6 KM||8 minutes|
|Ditch Crossing||7.4×7.4 depth 4||–|
The initial interview forms are given to candidates at the same day of physical test. PMA long course initial interview will be taken by the National Security and War Course (NSWC) Brigadier. Mostly general knowledge and introduction-type questions are asked.
Confidence and proper concentration are required to pass the initial interview. After clearing PMA initial interview, candidates have to submit their ISSB forms. After 2-3 months they are called ISSB test.
If you clear the initial interview, then you will be qualified for the ISSB test. It same for all the Armed Forces of Pakistan. Different psychologist tests and Interviews are held in order to check the personality of a candidate. After the ISSB recommendation, the final selection list will be made on candidate overall performance.