Pak Navy has exciting news for those who want to join Pak Navy as PN Cadet for the 2024. To apply, interested and eligible candidates must register on the official website by November 26, 2024. For Pak Navy PN Cadet you need at least a Matric with F.SC or O/A level qualification with 60% marks.
You can choose from three subject combinations:
- Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry
- Physics, Maths, and Computer Science;
- Physics, Maths, and Statistics
If you have an O/A level qualification, you must provide equivalency certificates. If you’re in the process of completing F.SC and have cleared Part-I with 65% marks, you can apply with a hope certificate while awaiting Part-II results.
The eligibility criteria for the PN Cadet Course 2024 include being an unmarried male citizen of Pakistan. Civilian candidates should be between 16 and 21 years old, while service candidates (Armed Forces Only) should be between 17 and 23 years old. Additionally, the minimum height requirement is 5 feet 4 inches.
Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet
To become eligible to Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet, a candidate have to meet certain criteria, including age limitations, educational qualifications, and physical fitness standards. Pak Navy want the individuals who have leadership qualities, discipline, and a commitment to serving the nation. Here are the eligibility criteria to Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet.
|Matric with F.SC or O/A level with 60% marks in Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry; Physics, Maths, and Computer Science; or Physics, Maths, and Statistics. O/A level qualifiers must submit equivalency certificates. Candidates with F.SC Part-I cleared at 65% marks and appearing in Part-II can apply with a hope certificate.
|Age (Civilian Candidates)
|16 1/2 – 21 Years
|Age (Service Candidates)
|17-23 Years (Armed Forces Only)
|5 feet 4 inches (Minimum)
|Apply through Join Pak Navy Website https://www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk/
Pak Navy PN Cadet Apply Online?
Apply online to Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet as Permanent Commissioned Officer:
Visit the nearest PN Recruitment & Selection Centre during the specified period advertised by NHQ or apply online by visiting the official website of Pak Navy https://www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk/.
- Register online between announced dates.
- The registration deadline is within the month of job announced.
- Direct applications to Naval Headquarters will not be accepted.
- Original and attested photocopies of Matric and FSc certificates and marksheets.
- Copies of Matric & FSc marks Sheet.
- Three Passport size Photographs.
- ID Card/Registration Form ‘B’ (whichever is applicable).
- Rs. 100/- Uncrossed Postal Order in favor of Director Recruitment NHQ Islamabad.
Note: Registrations sent directly to the Recruitment Directorate at Naval Headquarters will not be entertained.
PN Cadet Selection Procedure
This is the selection procedure followed for Pak Navy PN Cadet.
- The admission test details will be sent via SMS by the respective PNR & SC after the Covid-19 situation improves.
- The E-testing will be computer-based, covering Intelligence Examination and Academic Examination (General Knowledge, Physics, English & Maths).
- The date for the admission test will be communicated to each person through SMS by the PN Recruitment and Selection Center.
- E-testing results will be announced to each candidate upon completion.
- AJ & K candidates who appeared at PNR & SC Muzaffarabad will find their results on the Pakistan Navy website.
Test/Interviews at ISSB
- Qualified candidates will be called for test/interviews at ISSB.
- ISSB recommended candidates will undergo a Medical Examination at the nearest CMH/Naval Hospital.
- Naval Headquarters will make the final selection based on merit.
Here are the ineligibility conditions that will stop you to join Pak Navy as PN Cadet.
- Twice Rejected or Screened Out:
- Twice rejected by ISSB/GHQ/AHQ Selection Board.
- Twice screened out at ISSB.
- Medical Conditions:
- Permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board (PUF by AMB).
- Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B&C (AMB cannot be requested).
- Declared unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital, except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board.
- Testing Conditions:
- Tested within four months (120 days) gap of the previous appearance (for not recommended candidates).
- Tested within the one-year validity period (As validity of ISSB/GHQ/AHQ Selection Board stands for one year).
- Academic and Training Withdrawals:
- Withdrawn from any Academy/Training institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
- Withdrawn from any bounded Armed Forces college/institution on disciplinary grounds.
- Professional and Legal Issues:
- Dismissed/removed/debarred from Government Services, including Armed Forces.
- Convicted in a Court of Law for an offence involving moral turpitude.
- Academic Certificate Tampering:
- The candidature of a candidate who tampers with academic certificates, conceals, or provides false information to gain undue advantage will be canceled and declared permanently ineligible for all types of commission in the Pakistan Armed Forces.
- Pak Navy PN Cadet candidates will receive a monthly stipend of Rs. 35,290/-
- Upon completion of medical education and commissioning, selected candidates will be reimbursed for their total pre-joining expenses, with a maximum lump sum of Rs. 2,22,996/- per year.
- Free medical treatment for self and family/parents after commission
- Family accommodation or house rent allowance and servant facility or allowance after marriage