Join Pak Navy as Nursing 2024. If you are a Pakistani national and unmarried female, and have completed Matriculation in Science (Biology) with a percentage of 65%, you are eligible to apply in Pak Navy Medical Technician. The position requires candidates to be between 16 and 20 years of age, and a minimum height of 4 feet an d 8 inches (142.2 centimeters).
As a Medical Assistant in the Pakistan Navy, you will play a crucial role in supporting healthcare services for the nation. This is an excellent opportunity for young individuals with a passion for healthcare to contribute to the well-being of the country.
Join Pak Navy as Nurse
To become eligible to Join Pak Navy as Nursing, a candidate have to meet certain criteria, including age limitations, educational qualifications, and physical fitness standards. Pak Navy want the females individuals who have leadership qualities, discipline, and a commitment to serving the nation. Here are the eligibility criteria to Join Pak Navy.
|Matriculation in Science (Biology) with a score of 65%
|Between 16 and 20 Years
|Minimum 4 feet 8 inches (142.2 centimeters)
If you’re a female applying for Nurse jobs in Pak Navy, you get some extra time and flexibility. During the online registration on the official Pak Navy website, the following age relaxations are granted:
- For daughters or sons of Naval Shaheed: 2 years of age relaxation along with a 15% marks relaxation in Matric.
- If you’re a Naval Personnel (Serving or Retired): You get a 1-year age relaxation in the upper age limit and a 5% marks relaxation in Matric.
- For candidates from Sindh or Baluchistan (Ethnic): 1 year of age relaxation in the upper age limit, accompanied by a 15% marks relaxation in Matric.
- 1 year of age relaxation in the upper age limit and a 15% marks relaxation in If you’re from Azad Jammu Kashmir.
- EX FATA/PATA candidates: You get a 1-year age relaxation in the upper age limit and a 15% marks relaxation in Matric.
- Candidates from Gilgit Baltistan: You receive a 1-year age relaxation in the upper age limit and a 15% marks relaxation in Matric.
Pak Navy Nurse Apply Online
Apply online to Join Pak Navy as Nursing. Visit the nearest PN Recruitment & Selection Centre during the specified period advertised by NHQ or apply online by visiting the official website of Pak Navy https://www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk/.
- Register online between 27th November and 11th December 2024.
- The registration deadline is 11th December 2024.
- Direct applications to Naval Headquarters will not be accepted.
- Original and attested photocopies of Matric and FSc certificates and marksheets.
- Copies of Matric & FSc marks Sheet.
- Three Passport size Photographs.
- ID Card/Registration Form ‘B’ (whichever is applicable).
- Rs. 100/- Uncrossed Postal Order in favor of Director Recruitment NHQ Islamabad.
Note: Registrations sent directly to the Recruitment Directorate at Naval Headquarters will not be entertained.
Only shortlisted candidates from the Entrance Test will be called for a Preliminary Interview & MedicaL Application forms for further recruitment will be issued only to those candidates who qualify preliminary Medical and Interview. Personality Test will be conducted at respective PNR&SC. Final Medical Examination of Pak Navy Nurse will be conducted at the nearest CMHS/PN Hospitals
Academic Test Information
Once you pass the intelligence assessment, you’ll need to take academic tests in subjects like English, Maths, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and General Knowledge.
Interview and Medical Tests
Candidates who do well in the academic tests will be called for interviews and initial medical exams at specific centers.
Personality Test for Females
Female candidates who pass the medical check and interview will go through a personality test in the final selection phase.
A merit list is made for those who clear all the assessments. Selected individuals undergo a conclusive medical exam at the Karachi training facility.
Chosen female candidates receive formal invitations for training sent to their addresses.
Note: Final Selection will be done by Naval Headquarters based on merit. Candidates are advised to have their ears and teeth cleaned by a specialist doctor before the Final Medical Examination.
Here are the ineligibility conditions that will stop you to Join Pak Navy as Nursing.
- Medical Conditions:
- Permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board (PUF by AMB).
- Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B&C (AMB cannot be requested).
- Declared unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital, except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board.
- Academic and Training Withdrawals:
- Withdrawn from any Academy/Training institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
- Withdrawn from any bounded Armed Forces college/institution on disciplinary grounds.
- Professional and Legal Issues:
- Dismissed/removed/debarred from Government Services, including Armed Forces.
- Convicted in a Court of Law for an offence involving moral turpitude.
- Academic Certificate Tampering:
- The candidature of a candidate who tampers with academic certificates, conceals, or provides false information to gain undue advantage will be canceled and declared permanently ineligible for all types of commission in the Pakistan Armed Forces.
- Pak Navy Nursing cadets will receive a monthly stipend of Rs. 18,290/-
- Free medical treatment for self and family/parents after commission
- Family accommodation or house rent allowance and servant facility or allowance after marriage.