Pak Army MCC is the regular commission, offered by Pakistan Army for the induction of doctors. Medical Cadet Course announced once a year in the month of June. To Join Pak Army through Medical Cadet Course you should have minimum Intermediate (medical) qualifications to apply in Pak Army MCC.
The training duration of Pak Army MCC is two years at Pakistan Military Academy. These two years are divided into six terms. A Medical Cadet Course cadet study one of these:
- MBBS Course: 5 Years study at Army Medical Colleges Rawalpindi, Lahore, Quetta, Karachi, Bahawalpur, Kharian & Multan.
- BDS Course: 4 Years study at Army Medical College Rawalpindi
- Priority of Disciplines: 22 x Weeks Basic Military Training (BMT) at PMA Kakul after completion of final professional examination.
After training cadets are awarded by the rank of Captain.
If you want to become engineer in Pak Army than you should apply in Technical Cadet course in which candidates can apply after FSC Pre engineering & ICS. However, females can apply in Lady Cadet Course after 16 years of education.
Expected Date & Online Registration
The expected date for Medical Cadet Course is June 1, 2023. The online registration will be started from 15 June 2022 to 15 July 2022. To apply online visit the official website of Join Pakistan Army.
In order to apply offline for Medical Cadet Course, visit the nearest AS&RC (Army Selection & Recruitment Center). Website take 72 hours to generate your the test date so keep patience and don’t worry. Medical Cadet Course details are listed below.
Eligibility Criteria For Medical Cadet Course
Eligibility criteria to Join Pak Army through Medical Cadet Course is given as:
|Country||Pakistan & Dual Nationals (after selection have to withdraw other nationality)|
|Organization||Pakistan Army (Armed Force)|
|Age Relaxation||3 months upper & lower|
|Marital Status||Unmarried (Married personnel of the Armed Forces over 20 years of age is eligible)|
|Course Duration||2 Years (Divided Into 6 Terms)|
|Application Start Date||8 Jun 2022|
|Application End Date||15 Jul 2022|
|Preliminary Tests||19 Jul 2022 – 27 Jul 2022 (Except Saturday, Sunday)|
- Candidates with foreign nationality can apply but have to drop foreign nationality after selection.
- Candidate should be unmarried
- Only a married serving solider above the age of 20 year is eligible to apply in Medical Cadet Course.
- Minimum height is 5.4 feet (165 cm).
- A-level/DAE/FA/ICS or having any equivalent degree are eligible to apply.
- A candidate should qualify the minimum given physical and medical standards.
- Candidate should not kick out from any armed force training academy.
- Candidates those are twice not recommended by ISSB are not eligible to apply.
- A candidate is only eligible for marks relaxation is he studied or lived in special areas.
Medical Cadet Course Details
Medical Cadet Course details are given below. You should qualify one eligibility requirement from one of these.
|Degree||Minimum Marks||Age Requirement|
|Inter/DAE/A-level||55 % marks||17-22 Years|
|BSC/BS (2 Year)||60 % marks +
50% marks in Inter
|BS(4 years)||60 % marks +
50% marks in Inter
|Serving Soldiers||60% marks in Inter||17-25 Years|
|Rural Areas||5-10 % marks relaxation||As Above Years|
- FSc (Pre Medical) with minimum 70% marks or ‘A’ level passed in Biology, Physics and Chemistry with minimum grade C.
- Candidates having domicile of Balochistan, Sind (District Tharparkar, Omar Kot), Northern Areas, Azad Kashmir (Upper Neelam Valley) and FATA can apply with 65% marks. >
- Candidates possessing foreign qualifications such as “O’ Level and ‘A’ level etc will be required to obtain Equivalence Certificate and conversion of marks from Inter Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC), Ministry of Education, Islamabad and attach it with application form.
- Candidates who have passed FSc Part-I Examination with minimum 70% marks and appeared/are appearing in FSc Part-II/ Final Examination can also apply on “Hope Certificates” by the Head of the institutions. Such candidates must deposit an attested copy of FSc Part II Certificate/ Mark Sheets to PA Directorate (PA-3C) General Headquarters (GHQ) Rwp within 5 days of announcement of result; otherwise their selection will not be processed further.
In-Eligibility Conditions For Medical Cadet Course
Twice rejected by Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB).
Tested within four months (120 days) gap of previous appearance in Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) except waiver granted by the competent authority.
Dismissed/removed/debarred from Government Service including Armed Forces.
Convicted in a Court of Law for any heinous offence (to be ascertained by the competent military authority).
Permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board (PUF by AMB).
Important Point Related To MDCAT/Entry Test
- MDCAT (National Medical & Dental College Admission Test) Exam. Candidates who apply for admission as Medical Cadet (for Army only) in Army Medical College Rawalpindi, CMH Lahore Medical College, Quetta Institute of Medical Sciences, CMH Multan Institute of Medical Sciences, Karachi Institute of Medical Sciences, CMH Bahawalpur Institute Of Medical Sciences, CMH Kharian Medical College shall be mandatory to have passed the current MDCAT (National Medical & Dental College Admission Test) examination by Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC) scoring 65% marks as eligible…
- Candidate must mention the name of College for which applying out of above mentioned institutions at the top of Application form (page 1). Candidate can also opt for Colleges priority wise.
- During the registration on internet, the candidate must specify this choice for colleges carefully.
- A candidate selected at merit for one institution shall not be changed.
- Candidate selected for MBBS in any of said medical colleges if not appeared/ registered in their respective regional exams shall stand ineligible.
The intelligence test is designed to check the problem-solving capabilities of a candidate that whether he qualified the minimum Intelligence standard required or not. Pak Army intelligence test is taken on computer. Computer knowledge is compulsory for the initial test of Medical Cadet Course.
|Test Type||Total Questions||Total Time|
|Verbal Intelligence Test||65 Questions||30 minutes|
|Non-Verbal Intelligence Test||75 Questions||35 minutes|
- In intelligence test, number and character series, odd one out, comparison types of question appeared to check the problem-solving capabilities of a candidate.
- In non-verbal intelligence test, diagrams, shapes, puzzles appears and you have selected the most suitable match for it. It is easy as compared to a verbal intelligence test.
These medical test are taken in Medical Cadet Course medical test. Unfit candidates will be referred to the nearest CMH (Combined Military Hospital).
- Chest expansion
- Flat feet
- Carry angle
- Knocking knee
Medical Cadet Course physical test is taken at the nearest army ground. These tests are taken in physical test.
|Test Type||Test Requirement||Total Time|
|Running||1.6 KM||8 minutes|
|Ditch Crossing||7.4×7.4 depth 4||–|
The initial interview forms are given to candidates at the same day of physical test. Medical Cadet Course initial interview will be taken by the National Security and War Course (NSWC) Brigadier. Mostly general knowledge and introduction-type questions are asked.
Confidence and proper concentration are required to pass the initial interview. After clearing PMA initial interview, candidates have to submit their ISSB forms. After 2-3 months they are called ISSB test.
Shortlisted candidates will received notice for intelligence/ personality test and interviews by the General Headquarters (GHQ) selection board at Army Medical College, Rawalpindi through website as well as call up letter. Medical examination of recommended candidates will be carried out at nearby CMHs. Final selection will be made at General Headquarters (GHQ) on the basis of candidate’s overall performance.
Finally, selected candidates will be required to sign a bond for 13 years to serve the army. On completion of the MBBS/BDS course and basic military training at PMA, Kakul cadets will be awarded the commission in the Pakistan Army as Captain.