Join Pak Army through Lady Cadet Course 2023. After passing out you will be awarded by the rank of captain. In the latest advertisement Pak Army announced lady cadet induction. Females with 16 years of education are eligible for the registration. Minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4 (in semester system) or Min 60% Marks( in annual system) is required.
Maximum Age requirement is 28 years. 3 months upper and lower age relaxation are given to candidates as well. You can apply online by visiting the official website of the Join Pak Army (joinpakarmy.gov.pk).
Only females are eligible to apply in LCC, for males induction Pak Army announced Technical Cadet Course & PMA Long Course every year. The previous Lady Cadet Course was 20 and the next course will be 22. Lady Cadet Course announced twice a year. The training duration of Pak Army LCC is two years at Pakistan Military Academy.
Lady Cadet Course Expected Date
The expected date for Lady Cadet Course 22 is May 13, 2023. The online registration will be started from 13 April 2023 to 24 May 2023. To apply online visit the official website of Join Pakistan Army.
Lady Cadet Course 2023 Qualification
Eligibility criteria to Join Pak Army through 22 Lady Cadet Course is given as:
|Country||Pakistan & Dual Nationals (after selection have to withdraw other nationality)|
|Organization||Pakistan Army (Armed Force)|
|Age Relaxation||3 months upper & lower|
|Course Duration||2 Years (Divided Into 6 Terms)|
|Application Start Date||15 June 2023|
|Application End Date||5 July 2023|
|Preliminary Tests||21 November 2023 – 21 December 2023 (Except Saturday, Sunday)|
Lady Cadet Course Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria to Join Pak Army through Lady Cadet Course 2023 is given as:
- Only females are eligible to apply.
- M.Phil/MS will be given preference.
- No 3rd Division or Grade D & only one 2nd Division/Grade C throughout the academic career.
- Candidates only graduated from HEC/PEC recognized universities.
- Candidates who acquired private education are not eligible.
- Candidates with foreign nationality can apply. They have to drop foreign nationality after selection.
- Minimum height is 5.0 feet (15.4 cm)
- A candidate should qualify the minimum given physical and medical standards.
- Minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4 or Min 60% in Annual System.
Lady Cadet Course Details
Lady Cadet Course details are given below. You should qualify one eligibility requirement from one of these:
|Category Of Selection||Qualification||Age|
|Corps of Engineers||
Corps of Signals
|BE Elec (Telecom)||28 years|
Corps of Ordnance
|B.Sc. / BE (Textile Engg)||28 years|
|Corps of Electrical and
|Army Education Corps||MA/MSC/BE in the following disciplines:
|Information and Computer
|BS/BE in the following disciplines:
Judge Advocate General
| LLB (practicing member of the bar
with two years of experience
Lady Cadet Course Test Pattern
Below are the lady cadet course test pattern and the test requirements:
The intelligence test is designed to check the problem-solving capabilities of a candidate that whether he qualified the minimum Intelligence standard required or not. PMA intelligence test is taken on computer. Computer knowledge is compulsory for the initial test of Lady Cadet Course.
|Test Type||Total Questions||Total Time|
|Verbal Intelligence Test||65 Questions||30 minutes|
|Non-Verbal Intelligence Test||75 Questions||35 minutes|
- In intelligence test, number and character series, odd one out, comparison types of question appeared to check the problem-solving capabilities of a candidate.
- In non-verbal intelligence test, diagrams, shapes, puzzles appears and you have selected the most suitable match for it. It is easy as compared to a verbal intelligence test.
Lady Cadet Course physical test is taken at the nearest army ground. These tests are taken in physical test.
|Test Type||Test Requirement||Total Time|
|Running||1.6 KM||14 minutes|
Lady Cadet Couse Medical Test
According to Pakistan Army LCC candidates should have 5.0 feet (152.4 cm) height. Weight will be measured according to BMI (Body Mass Index) Table. Initial test including medical physical test will be conduct at the Army Selection and Recruitment Center.
Detailed medical examination of candidates recommended by Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) will be carried out at nearby Combined Military Hospitals (CMHs). Candidates who are recommended by Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) will be called for interview by General Headquarters (GHQ) Selection Board at Rawalpindi. Final selection will be made at General Headquarters (GHQ) on the basis of the candidate’s overall performance.
The initial interview forms are given to candidates at the same day of physical test. Lady Cadet Course initial interview will be taken by the National Security and War Course (NSWC) Brigadier. Mostly general knowledge and introduction-type questions are asked.
Confidence and proper concentration are required to pass the initial interview. After clearing PMA initial interview, candidates have to submit their ISSB forms. After 2-3 months they are called ISSB test.
- Each educational certificate/ degree/ diploma must have two attested photocopies, along with the originals.
- Candidates serving in government Institutions/ Departments will render No Objection Certificate of the concerned Establishment.
- Attested photo copy of domicile.
- Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card.
- 6 x colored photos duly attested (front & back).
- Crossed postal order of Rs, 100.00 in favor of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), General Headquarters (GHQ) Rawalpindi.