Join Pak Navy as Dentist through short service commission course 2024-A and M Cadet Scheme 10th Batch Session 2024. If you hold an BDS degree with a minimum of 50% marks in your first attempt from medical or dental colleges recognized by PMC as of 01 July 2025, you are eligible to apply.
Join Pak Navy as Dentist
To become eligible to Join Pak Navy as Dentist via M cadet scheme, a candidate have to meet certain criteria, including age limitations, educational qualifications, and physical fitness standards. Pak Navy want the individuals who have leadership qualities, discipline, and a commitment to serving the nation. Here are the eligibility criteria to join Pak Navy as Dentist via M cadet Scheme.
|Up to 26 years
|Citizens of Pakistan
|Male: 5’4″, Female: 5
|As per body mass index
How to Apply Online?
Apply online to Join Pak Navy as Dentist as Short Service Commissioned Officer:
Visit the nearest PN Recruitment & Selection Centre during the specified period advertised by NHQ or apply online by visiting the official website of Pak Navy https://www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk/.
- Register online between 27th November and 11th December 2024.
- The registration deadline is 11th December 2024.
- Direct applications to Naval Headquarters will not be accepted.
- Original and attested photocopies of Matric and FSc certificates and marksheets.
- Copies of Matric & FSc marks Sheet.
- Three Passport size Photographs.
- ID Card/Registration Form ‘B’ (whichever is applicable).
- Rs. 100/- Uncrossed Postal Order in favor of Director Recruitment NHQ Islamabad.
Note: Registrations sent directly to the Recruitment Directorate at Naval Headquarters will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates from the Entrance Test will be called for a Preliminary Interview & Medical
- Application forms for further recruitment will be issued only to those candidates who qualify preliminary Medical and Interview
- Personality Test will be conducted at respective PNR&SC
- Detailed Medical Examination will be conducted at the nearest CMHS/PN Hospitals
- The final interview by PN Selection Board will be held at the venue decided by NHQ
- Final Selection will be done by Naval Headquarters based on merit
- Candidates are advised to have their ears and teeth cleaned by a specialist doctor before the Medical Examination
Here are the ineligibility conditions that will stop you to join Pakistan Navy as an officer.
- Twice Rejected or Screened Out:
- Twice rejected by ISSB/GHQ/AHQ Selection Board.
- Twice screened out at ISSB.
- Medical Conditions:
- Permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board (PUF by AMB).
- Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B&C (AMB cannot be requested).
- Declared unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital, except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board.
- Testing Conditions:
- Tested within four months (120 days) gap of the previous appearance (for not recommended candidates).
- Tested within the one-year validity period (As validity of ISSB/GHQ/AHQ Selection Board stands for one year).
- Academic and Training Withdrawals:
- Withdrawn from any Academy/Training institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
- Withdrawn from any bounded Armed Forces college/institution on disciplinary grounds.
- Professional and Legal Issues:
- Dismissed/removed/debarred from Government Services, including Armed Forces.
- Convicted in a Court of Law for an offence involving moral turpitude.
- Academic Certificate Tampering:
- The candidature of a candidate who tampers with academic certificates, conceals, or provides false information to gain undue advantage will be canceled and declared permanently ineligible for all types of commission in the Pakistan Armed Forces.
- M Cadet Scheme participants will receive a monthly stipend of Rs. 35,290/-
- Upon completion of medical education and commissioning, selected candidates will be reimbursed for their total pre-joining expenses, with a maximum lump sum of Rs. 2,22,996/- per year.
- Free medical treatment for self and family/parents after commission
- Family accommodation or house rent allowance and servant facility or allowance after marriage
Finally selected candidates will sign a bond to serve the Pakistan Navy for a minimum of 7 years, effective from the date of completion of basic training. If not considered suitable for commissioning in the Navy on medical/other grounds, the candidate will serve as a Dental Medical Practitioner for 7 years.
Posting & Rank
After training the Dental Cadets will join Pakistan Naval Academy for basic training. The house job for Dental Cadets will be conducted at PN hospitals upon successful completion of basic training and the cadets will be awarded by the rank of Ag Surg Lt.