Join Pak Army Online Registration 2024 has been started for males and females. In these latest Pak Army Jobs 2024. Both male and female candidates are eligible to apply. You can apply online for Pak Army Registration by visiting the official website of Join Pak Army https://www.joinpakArmy.gov.pk/.
Join Pak Army Online Registration 2024
Follow these step to do Pak Army Online Registration:
- Go to www.joinpakArmy.gov.pk, the official website of Pakistan Army.
- Once on the website, look for the online registration button and click on it.
- The Pakistan Army online registration form will appear. Enter your name, CNIC, and other required details, including personal information, educational records, and any relevant experience.
- After completing the form, save your registration by clicking on the submit button.
- The test date and time will be mentioned in the registration form.
- On the specified date, report to your respective Army test center.
- The registration period starts when the Job Announced (As per advertisement).
- Ensure you complete your registration within 30 days of advertisement.
Pak Army Jobs Online Registration will take around 72 hours. After verification your roll no slip will be on Pak Army Website. You can also visit the Pakistan Army Recruitment & Selection Center (PNR&SC) for Pak Army Jobs Registration.
Latest Pak Army Jobs 2024 Online Registration
Join Pak Army Anline registration 2024 for males and females. These are the latest Pak Army Jobs 2024 for which the online Registration is opened. Apply now before its too late.
You are ineligible for Join Pak Army Online Registration 2024, if you meet one of the condition.
- Individuals rejected twice by ISSB
- Individuals rejected twice by ISSB for Intermediate/Graduate (PMA/Graduate/Equivalent) and once rejected by ISSB or GHQ/NHQ/AHQ based selection boards.
- Individuals rejected once by ISSB for Intermediate/Graduate (PMA/Graduate/Equivalent) and twice rejected by ISSB or GHQ/NHQ/AHQ based selection boards.
- Individuals twice screened out by ISSB.
- Those who have been tested within four months (120 days) of the previous appearance in ISSB, unless a waiver has been granted.
- Individuals dismissed/removed/debarred from government services, including the Armed Forces.
- Those convicted in a Court of Law for any serious offense.
- Individuals permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal/Medical Board.
- Those declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C.
- Individuals withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college/institution on disciplinary grounds.
- Those who have tampered with academic certificates, committed forgery, or concealed information to gain an unfair advantage.