Join Pak Navy Online Registration 2024 has been started for latest Pak Navy Jobs. Both male and female candidates are eligible to apply. You can apply online for Pak Navy Registration by visiting the official website of Join Pak Navy https://www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk/.
Join Pak Navy Online Registration 2024
Follow these step to do Join Pak Navy Online Registration 2024:
- Go to www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk, the official website of Pakistan Navy.
- Once on the website, look for the online registration button and click on it.
- The Pakistan Navy online registration form will appear. Enter your name, CNIC, and other required details, including personal information, educational records, and any relevant experience.
- After completing the form, save your registration by clicking on the submit button.
- The test date and time will be mentioned in the registration form.
- On the specified date, report to your respective navy test center.
- The registration period starts when the Job Announced (As per advertisement).
- Ensure you complete your registration within 30 days of advertisement.
Pak Navy Jobs Online Registration will take around 72 hours. After verification your roll no slip will be on Pak Navy Website. You can also visit the Pakistan Navy Recruitment & Selection Center (PNR&SC) for Pak Navy Jobs Registration.
Latest Pak Navy Jobs 2024 Online Registration
You are ineligible for Join Pak Navy Online Registration 2024, if you meet one of the condition.
- Individuals rejected twice by ISSB
- Individuals rejected twice by ISSB for Intermediate/Graduate (PMA/Graduate/Equivalent) and once rejected by ISSB or GHQ/NHQ/AHQ based selection boards.
- Individuals rejected once by ISSB for Intermediate/Graduate (PMA/Graduate/Equivalent) and twice rejected by ISSB or GHQ/NHQ/AHQ based selection boards.
- Individuals twice screened out by ISSB.
- Those who have been tested within four months (120 days) of the previous appearance in ISSB, unless a waiver has been granted.
- Individuals dismissed/removed/debarred from government services, including the Armed Forces.
- Those convicted in a Court of Law for any serious offense.
- Individuals permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal/Medical Board.
- Those declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C.
- Individuals withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college/institution on disciplinary grounds.
- Those who have tampered with academic certificates, committed forgery, or concealed information to gain an unfair advantage.