Join Airport Security Force as a Corporal (BPS -07) through a well-defined recruitment procedure that follows the quota set by the government. ASF Headquarters announce the vacant posts for the BPS -07. Physical, medical, and written tests are held at designated airports for ASF recruitment.
Eligibility Requirement To Join ASF As Corporal (BPS -07)
The age limit for ASF recruitment is between 18-25 years. The government may provide a 5-year relaxation in the upper age limit.
ASF is an equal opportunity employer, welcoming both male and female candidates to apply.
- A minimum of FA or FSc education is required to join ASF.
- DAE/A-level or any other education degree that equivalent to FA/FSC.
- The equivalent level of education is also acceptable for those who did not complete FA or FSc.
Physical Standard of Fitness
- Male candidates must have a minimum height of 5’6″.
- Female candidates must have a minimum height of 5’2″.
- Male candidates must have a minimum weight of 106lbs or 48.1 kg.
- Female candidates must have a minimum weight of 45 kg.
- Male candidates must have a minimum chest measurement of 32 ¾ ” – 34 ¾ “.
- The age limit for ASF recruitment is between 18-25 years.
- The government may provide a 5-year relaxation in the upper age limit.
Note:- Candidates are advised to submit their physical fitness certificate of prescribed standard issued by a registered Medical Practitioner with application form.
Interested individuals may submit their application for the ASF by visiting online at joinasf.gov.pk. Alternatively, application forms can be obtained from the official ASF website, www.asf.gov.pk, or from designated recruitment centers located in various cities across Pakistan.
- ASF uses test results to create a merit list based on the government quota.
- The Departmental Selection Committee reviews the merit list and recommends qualified candidates for appointment.
- The Director General of ASF approves the appointment of deserving candidates based on the Committee’s recommendations.
Test Pattern For ASF Jobs
The test will be based on MCQs. One of any testing services like OTS, ITS, PTS will take test for ASF ASI & Corporal Jobs.
Test Contents & Syllabus
- Current Affairs
- Pakistan Study
- General Knowledge
- Everyday Science
- Intelligent Test
- Personality Test
ASF Past Papers MCQs
For the online preparation of the ASF Past papers MCQs Test available here:
|Pak Study||Click Here|
|Current Affairs||Click Here|
|General Knowledge||Click Here|
|Computer Science||Click Here|
The Airport Security Force is a highly cooperative and supportive community, and officers must be able to work together to resolve security incidents and ensure the safety of passengers and staff. This requires excellent communication and teamwork skills, as well as the ability to put aside personal differences and focus on a shared goal.